Friday, November 19, 2010

I am....

....In love with my children!! They may drive me crazy sometimes, and our small house may seem like it is going to explode, and I may get very frustrated and grumpy, but they are amazing!!!!!
.... Loving having 2 handsome boys....twelve years separate these two, but they are so much fun!!
....Amazed at how much these two beautiful young ladies are growing up!!! They each have their own unique and crazy personality. Missing Ashie in the "sisters" picture, she was too busy swinging, and being a nut to join them! I do have some pretty hilarious pics of her though, I will post another time, Ashie is my little buddy while the other kiddos are at school... she is busy, funny, and talks non stop!! I LOVE IT!!
....sad to see how fast my little squishy face is growing up. He brings a whole lot of happiness into our home, and he is so blasted cute!!
...a horrible blogger, and missing it!!!
...busy with ThE LaUgHy GiRaFfY!!!!
...trying to get ready for the holidays!
...missing my dad, A LOT!!!
....awake at 3:16 a.m.!
New Years resolution is....(ok there are many) blog faithfully!!! I miss going back and reading my journal! hmmmm...guess I better find more time somewhere! :)

11 comments:

Lisa @ Pulsipher Page said...

Hey there! Great pictures of your kids.

Sheila said...

Awesome pics! It's ok - we understand!!!
Squishy face is getting SO big and how flipping handsome he is!!!!

MiChElLe said...

Super cute!!!! I need to see Ashie's pics.....I so do not see her being anything but an angel for you! :) Squishy face looks so big and adorable!!! YAY!!! You will be here sooooooooon! Bobs your uncle betty lou, laughy!!!

Myya said...

Your kids are adorable! You managed to get them all looking & to get lil squishy to smile, how fun is that! I hope you find the time too, I miss your posts!!

April said...

Hi Tanielle!
Great to hear from you, again! Sure sounds likel you've been keeping busy, but I don't think you'd have it any other way. Love your pictures!

shortmama said...

So great to see a post from you! The kiddos are adorable!

Sare said...

Miss you too sweetie!!!

Macey said...

Awww, those pictures are great!!! :)

Connie said...

Beautiful family!

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

How is it possible that Little Squishy is so big!? Yipes! Time flies. The kids are gorgeous.

I'm sorry you're missing your dad. I'll for sure keep you in prayer this holiday season.
xoxo

Shawn said...

Incredible pictures, you have such a beautiful family!

I do miss you but I guess I can see how being the Mommy to 5 little ones would keep you away. I hope to see you back around a little more regularly soon!