Thursday, February 16, 2012

Time to turn 4!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!


Sooooo hard to believe that this little monkey is already 4! Talk about full of life, and energy and mischief... Ashie is it. I keep telling her I am going to stop feeding her so she can't grow up, I also tell her she needs to drink her milk so her bones can be healthy and strong. She doesn't love milk, the other day she told me she was going to only drink apple juice because milk made her grow healthy and strong, and "you don't want me to grow up"...she's smart. haha

She is a sweetheart, loves to torment her little brother, loves her older siblings, loves cheese, cold hot dogs, and pretzels, and ballet class with all her friends.


Happy Birthday to my favorite brown-eyed girl, I love you soooooooooooo much!!!

2 comments:

Xazmin said...

What?? I thought I was your favorite brown-eyed girl! Pffft.

Happy Birthday Ashie!!

Emmy said...

Hope she has a wonderful birthday!
That picture is so cute