Seriously??? Ya gotta know the only way to celebrate our blogoversaries would be together!?!?! What would a party be without us both??? Yep we are absolute idiots together, and seriously have way to much ridiculous fun, so the only way to party for our one year blogoversary has to be together with some fun and a giveaway.
What a fantastic year it has been. I have loved getting to know so many amazing ladies out there, and though we have never really met I feel like we are good friends. Hunter Dan doesn't get that at all...MEN!! Thanks so much to all of you who have inspired me, made me smile, laugh out loud, and even cry. I have loved this outlet of mine. I started a blog to keep a journal, and to keep in touch with family, and never expected it to become something so important.
Xazmin and I just happen to share this special day so.....
10 things I love about Xazmin...
1. She laughs with me over the most ridiculous things...(emergency room blood pressure cuff) seriously we laugh until it's painful.
2. She never wears a bra around her house it's hilarious, especially when she forgets to put one on for church.
3. She makes amazing food. I wish she were my personal chef.
4. She is soooo stinkin' smart, I am the dumb friend...it's true, sad, but true.
5. She has made me yell words that are "interesting" out the car windows when we are driving around looking for old "friends" houses in the middle of the night.
6. She is a spiritual giant, seriously she is awesome, and knows her stuff.
7. She introduced me to the joys of "Buffy", and "Angel". Scares the heck outta me but I watch still...from under a blanket.
8. She teaches her kids all they need to know to get through in this scary world. They are also spiritual "mini" giants, and they are brilliant too.
9. She has gorgeously long eye-lashes...so unfair!
10. She is a kind, fun, caring, beautiful person, who I was lucky enough to meet. I am truly blessed.
Now we gotta have some good stuff you can win!!! Right!? I will be sending a lucky blogger out there a goody box full of some of Xazmin's favorite things. It will be a surprise, but you can probably expect some mod podge, maybe some big, adorable silver earrings, something yummy and many more fun things, you won't be disappointed! Just leave me a comment for your chance to win. If you want to win some of my favorite things head on over and party with Xazmin. GREAT STUFF!!!
*You have until Monday February 1st at 11:59 to enter.
It's been a great year!! Thanks for everyones love and support!!! I love ya all!!!