It has been FOREVER since I have participated in FMM....I love Spring time, so perfect time to get back in the swing of things!! Thanks Amber for hosting!!!! Go join in!!!
*********************1. Favorite things about Spring...I LOVE the sound of the birds chirping in the mornings!!! The bulbs peaking up through the ground...the Easter holiday, and especially the Easter candy..YUM!!! There is just a nice smell too. The glorious sunshine peaking in the windows first thing in the morning...unless it's snowing!
2. What I'm doing for Spring break...We don't have much of a Spring break with year-round school, but when the kiddos go off track in a few more weeks I am looking forward to a visit from my adorable niece Michelle and her three gorgeous little monkey girls!!! That will be a wild 8 kids in the house.
3. Favorite Spring flower...LOVE tulips!!! Can't wait for mine!!! They are looking good, and I have some daffodils that will be opening any day!!!
4. Do you have a garden...Yep...we aren't very good master gardeners though.
5. If so what do you plant...corn, tomatoes, pumpkins, lemon cucumbers(soooo yummy)...this year though we are adding some cilantro, and jalapenos.
6. Do you do Spring cleaning...I think I spring clean all year long. But yes I get more of a bug when the weather gets warm again, and since I seriously nested a few months ago, just some touch-ups here and there.
7. What is your weather "really" like right now...Right this very minute it is beautiful, sunny, and a warm 50 degrees, it even hit 64 yesterday...but it could always snow again any day...keeps us guessing!
8. Snapped any weather related photos lately? Share one with us...
(had a lovely snow pic, but problems with blogger...darn!!)
9. Whats your favorite thing to do on a sunny afternoon... I LOVE working out in the flower beds...so relaxing and feels great to make something look nice!
10. Favorite T.V. show right now...I don't really have one right now, but am actually looking forward to the new season of "Deadliest Catch". Strange I know, hubby and I both like it!!
Hope you all have a wonderful SPRINGY day today!!!! Thanks Amber!