Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I GOT AN AWARD and MORE PHOTO TAG!!

I feel so lucky, I have received another award, and am soooo grateful! Rhonda from Down Memory Lane , who is so cute and " kreativ", has passed this on to me. Thanks so much!!

I am suppose to do the following:List 7 things that I ♥ and then pass the award on to 7 people...tagging them and letting them know they won!




1. I ♥ my beautiful children.


2. I ♥ my house, it's not the fanciest, but it's mine.


3. I ♥ sunflowers, and daisies.


4. I ♥ being "kreativ".


5. I ♥ warm sunny days.


6. I ♥ my "patient with crafty projects" Husband.


7. I ♥ the Scriptures.



Now I get to pass this award on to 7 others who are also kreativ....



Xazmin, my amazing friend and business partner. Life would be pretty boring without our late night work sessions. What a kreativ gal you are!!!



Amy, my adorable niece who is an amazing photographer and way too cute!



Kylee, who is also super kreativ, and super cute, and we share the same b-day.



Cori, who is spiritual in all she does, and is also one kreativ gal!



Camielle, who is also adorable, kreativ, and has two super cute boys.



Michelle, "uncles your Bob", who also makes amazing hairbows, and quilts.



Tracy, always been kreativ, and is way cute.


Thanks again for the award Rhonda, you are too kind!



PHOTO TAG..... I got tagged from Sarah at Mrs. D. Lightful .


First, here are the rules:


1. Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.


2. Go to the 6th Folder and then pick the 6th Picture.


3. Post it and tell the story that goes with the picture.


4. Tag 5 other glorious peoples to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog to tell them about it.



I actually just did this tag, but it is so much fun, I am going to do it again, but I am going to my 7th folder, instead of my 6th. (don't want a repeat, now do we!)

My kiddos 1st day of school last August. They have their good friend in the middle there that they walk with. Yes I am the nerd Mom who makes her kids go in the front yard on the first day of school and hold "the sign". I always have... always will(they can thank their Grandma for that, just passing down the nerd-ness). At least I don't take "the sign" photo at the school anymore!!! :D

I tag anyone who would like to do this... it is a lot of fun. Comment back to me and let me know so I can come check it out.

Have a great day!!!

16 comments:

SouthernDogwoods said...

congratulations! A well deserved award!!!!

Unknown said...

Cute blog and bows!

Kasey said...

That picture is so cute! and congrats on the award!

Unknown said...

Hi Tanielle..fun name. Thanks for stopping by by saucy blog today. I love comments too...they make my day!:)

Amy said...

Congrats on your award. That is a great list also. I did the photo tag a while back. It was of me when I was PG with my first and only child so far. It was fun. If I do it again I will let you know. Have a great day.

Kris said...

Congrats on your award! Cute pic of the kids!

Andrea said...

Cute! Congratulations on the award.

Young Momma said...

CUTE picture!!! Congrats on your award! It's pretty!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Hi Tanielle! Congrats on the award. I loved reading your list! Isn't home just the best? And sunflowers are so happy!

Cute picture of your kids!

XOXOXO
Jen

shortmama said...

Cute pic. I posted mine too, a flashback for sure

Tiffany said...

Congrats on the award!

Kristina said...

hehehe, it's ok. I am THAT mom too. :)
Congrats on your award!

Kelli said...

Your list screams me! I love all of those things too...but for me...great list! I love the signs too.

Heather said...

Ohhhhh warm sunny days...I can't wait!

Jolene said...

I just gave you an award over on my blog too!!!!! Check it out when you get a chance.

Ms Cupcake said...

Checking in from sits! It's Hump Day.

I have a new giveaway on my blog.

Zen Cupcake: New Giveaway! Barbie Turns 50 Years Old!

Have a great day!