The LOVE YA award:“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award"
Bethany from Confessions of a Mom of Four
Linda at Ribbons Roses and More
Heather at Sugar'N Spice & Mostly Nice
Sare at The Hrebiceks
All you ladies are AMAZING!!!!
Next up...from a new friend I just met through Friend Makin' Mondays...Amy at Living Life Lovingly. Thanks so much, it is so fun to meet new gals in this blogging world!
To pass it on, I have to name 10 things about myself...
1. I make lists like crazy, and if someone writes on it, I start another list, it has to be the same color of ink too. I currently have 4 in my kitchen, and who knows how many in my craftroom.
2. I hate following patterns or instructions, it drives me crazy, my business partner Xazmin is very patient with me!
3. I grew up in a tiny town, and my graduating class had less then 70 in it.
4. I have a texture issue with foods...cottage cheese, coconut, cream-style corn, oatmeal...YUCK!!!(and many others)
5. I LOVE tomatos, but don't like ketchup very much and hate tomato soup.
6. I met my husband on a blind date, only a couple of months after a very hard divorce.
7. I love vacuuming and have broken quite a few since my Hubby and I got married 6 years ago. I guess I'm hard on them.
8. I hate dusting, luckily my girls love it!!
9. I totaled my Mom's car only a few months after getting my driver's license....that huge tree jumped out in the middle of the road!!!!
10. I type very slowly and this post has taken me forever! But it has still been fun, and I heart blogging!
I pass this on to...
Jennifer at Just Bee Koz
Love all of you! It's been awesome getting to know the wonderful fellow bloggers out there! And thanks to all who follow me!!!
Have a wonderful Tuesday!