SOOOO...much to be thankful for!
1. The joy I feel when I see this beautiful flag!! We have a flag pole out in the front yard, I love to watch the flag blow at night, it's all lit up. I am so grateful for our troops who are willing to serve and protect what this flag stands for!
2. Spring Fling...was that not sooo fun!
3. The silence of night when the kids are in bed snuggly warm, and I have some time to think of how I can be a better Mom tomorrow, and have some time on my computer.
4. The sunshine that melted a lot of the 4 inches of snow we received yesterday!
5. My new friends I have met through blogging, I love your comments, each one makes me happy! There are sooo many amazing women out there!
Have a wonderful Thursday! I have to work, we have a craft boutique for the next two weekends, and not much inventory!!!