" I never understood the love my Mother had for me....until I became a Mother!"
Just some of the things I love about my Mom...
1. She is a goof! She has said some of the most hilarious things I have ever heard.
(out camping there are no rules)
2. She is an amazing Grandma...the kind who gets down and plays with the kids.
3. She has dressed up in some of the most outrageous Halloween costumes you have ever seen, and won contests with them.
4. She is short(about 5'2"), I took after my Dad I am 5'8". I have been this tall since I was in junior high, and when I hug her she fits under my chin.
5. She comes across as very proper and classy, but we the family know the truth!haha
6. She is beautiful, (I would love her even if she weren't), but she is, and she's always taken care of herself.(she does her hair and make-up out camping..."you never know when you might see Robert Redford."
7. She is tough as "boiled owl"...so she says!
(she doesn't smoke, not really sure what she was doing in this pic...just being my mom!)
8. She has dealt with some extremely sad times in her life, and suffered through for the rest of the family, even with the most broken of hearts.
9. She has always been my biggest fan...even now when I am 32 years old.
10. She can outwork anyone I know....believe me, as a teenager I thought the yard, and house work would never be done!
11. She has a sweet and wonderful testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
12. She falls asleep in the best of movies, and then when you wake her she claims she was never really asleep, as she wipes a bit of drool from her mouth.
13. She isn't afraid to break out into some crazy dance, at any time.
14. She is very talented, and creative!!! Thanks for passing on a small portion of that to me!
15. She has been the most amazing example to me my entire life, and when my dad says, "you're just like your Mother"...that is the best compliment ever!!!
Happy Mother's Day Mom...I love you so very much, and wish we lived closer. Thanks for all the many things you do for my family and me. I appreciate it more than you could ever imagine! Give yourself a big hug from all of us here!!!...and have a great day!
Happy Mother's Day to all the Wonderful moms out there!!!
Please forgive me for not visiting for a while, I have not been feeling well, and haven't been on the computer much. I look forward to catching up with all my awesome bloggy friends soon! Hope your weekend has been a good one!