Saturday, May 2, 2009

Just a day at the farm...

Here's a few pics from the trip to the farm with my niece and her little girlies. Jibbity had so much fun with "A" feeding the ducks and geese. The babies hung out in the strollers and loved being out in the sunshine. Such a fun place...pigs, cows, sheep, goats, horses, roosters, turkeys, bunnies, a wagon ride, treehouse, and lots of room to run and play. The weather was perfect, except for the occasional cool breeze.


My cutie niece "G", and her beautiful mom Michelle.

**********************************

I am sooo sorry to those of you I have not been to visit for a while, I am trying to catch up.(slowly, but surely) I got so far behind when I had my sweet company here, and now Ashie and Jibbity have miserable colds so a lot of my time is with my girlies. Bug and Lexlee will be back from a week at their dad's this morning...can't wait. So who knows what today will bring, I can't wait to have them home again, I have missed them sooo much!

Thanks to everyone for your sweet comments, they make my day!!! I am amazed at the friendships I've made... you are all awesome!!!...THANK-YOU!!!

Have a great Saturday!

13 comments:

Amber Filkins said...

Looks like a great time!!

Thanks for catching up with me tonight! I'm so thankful for your friendship as well!!

Night you crazy night owl!! <--- Spoken from another crazy night owl.

Ra Ra Bazaar said...

Sounds like you had a really great day. I have tagged you.
Goto www.creativeandfaithful.blogspot.com to fnd out the details.
Karen

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

That sounds like the coolest farm I've ever heard of!! :) Looks like you and those adorable girlies had a blast! Bet you'll be glad to have the older two home soon. :)

Heather S-G said...

Looks like a fun time :) Take care of those babies...darn this sickness going around!

Cassie said...

That looks like a really fun trip!

April said...

What little cuties they are...glad you had a fun time!

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Ashie has the cutest little smile! It looks like you had a nice visit together. Hope everyone is feeling better soon.

Unknown said...

Looks like yall had a great time. The little girl in pink oh my she is too cute with the big smile. She is grinning ear to ear in both shots.
TFS

That Girl said...

hope your babies feel better soon!

Xazmin said...

I love that place! So glad you guys had a good time!

I think we should totally go camping there this summer...what do you think?

And we can send our husbands and kids somewhere else to camp!

AndreaLeigh said...

how fun! my husband and i love to go to the park and feed the ducks.

Heather said...

Looks like everyone had a blast! I would be hiding in the corner, I hate birds, duck, geese... They freak me out!

jennykate77 said...

Looks like you guys had a fun and beautiful spring day!

Hope your girls are feeling better! I'm sure you're glad to have your older two back home!