Here it is Monday already which means FMM. Head on over to Kasey's link up, and meet some fun, and crazy bloggers.
So today's task is Confessions! Spill your guts...her I go!
1. I just ate two pieces of pizza for breakfast(and didn't let Jibbity know so I wouldn't have to share). Do you think they will stay down?
2. Sometimes if there is a crumb or something on my kitchen floor, I kick it under the stove instead of picking it up or sweeping.
3. I love pulling out slivers, watching surgeries on t.v., and any true life E.R. shows. I always watch when I get a shot or have an IV put in.
4. I "pass gas" when I think no one is listening, and then I laugh a little to myself.
5. I can burp really loud, and when we're camping it's a known rule, that burping out loud is a must. Gross huh? The kids think it's awesome.(this stems from when I was a kid)
6. It's after ten in the morning, and we are all still in our pj's, no beds are made, and I have let my two little munchkins "graze" on crackers and apple juice.(while I had pizza) Mom of the year? Yeah right!!!
*There are sooo many more, but I don't think I am ready to admit those to everyone...hahaha
Have a wonderful day, and be sure to come back this evening when I will be announcing a giveaway(like no other!!!)