I haven't done my totally thankful list for a while, and it is high time I think outside of myself!!!
1. A sweet friend who was willing to run right over and stay with Jibbity and Ashie, when I needed to get to the doctor right away! Thanks Trish!!
2. A thoughtful friend who immediately thought of making my family dinner because she knew I wouldn't feel up to making it myself! Thanks Xazmin!!
3. My amazing Mom, who is my biggest fan, and who cries and laughs with me whenever I need her! I love you!!
4. My crazy kids who are always there to give a hug, whenever mom is really needing one.
5. My Hunter Dan who is there to comfort when I cry, pray when I need encouraging, and simply say Heavenly Father knows what's best, have faith!
*I started bleeding yesterday afternoon. My doctor wanted me to come right in for an ultrasound to see what was going on. The baby was moving around and the heartbeat was strong. I've got to take it easy... no sweeping, mopping, or vacuuming(what? I have a vacuum obsession, remember?...just kiddin')...and a few other no-nos. I am so scared, and worried.