I saw this flannel at Wal-mart, $2.47 a yard, and couldn't resist!! I think Hunter Dan will approve of wrapping his son in this.
Just a simple blanket, and some more burp rags.
1. My three crazy daughters, screaming as they chase each other through the house.
2. Having the "magic" touch of being able to kiss an ouchie better.
3. Ashie saying words, and actually being able to understand them. Even when she says, "mmmine", it's pretty cute.
4. Modern conveniences, I could never have been a pioneer.
5. Grocery shopping at 6:00 a.m. with no kids, and finishing within an hour. Actually quite relaxing. Who would have known?!?!
Tomorrow I am going to finally put the pics on from my family reunion in Idaho.(I hope) Now it's time to get the kids outside and do some yard work, they will be sooo excited!:-) Maybe I'll let them wake-up first and eat breakfast!:-) Happy Thursday!!!