Thursday, August 13, 2009

Being Thankful!!

I saw this flannel at Wal-mart, $2.47 a yard, and couldn't resist!! I think Hunter Dan will approve of wrapping his son in this.


Just a simple blanket, and some more burp rags.

*********************

1. My three crazy daughters, screaming as they chase each other through the house.

2. Having the "magic" touch of being able to kiss an ouchie better.

3. Ashie saying words, and actually being able to understand them. Even when she says, "mmmine", it's pretty cute.
4. Modern conveniences, I could never have been a pioneer.

5. Grocery shopping at 6:00 a.m. with no kids, and finishing within an hour. Actually quite relaxing. Who would have known?!?!
Tomorrow I am going to finally put the pics on from my family reunion in Idaho.(I hope) Now it's time to get the kids outside and do some yard work, they will be sooo excited!:-) Maybe I'll let them wake-up first and eat breakfast!:-) Happy Thursday!!!

20 comments:

Kelli said...

That blanket is perfect. You did great. I love grocery shopping alone, it's the best and I try to only do it that way. Enjoy your Thursday.

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

I feel the same way about #3...even though they are saying "Mine!" they have such cute little voices. :) I love the new blanket set!

Amy said...

Great Blanket. I love the sound of children's laughter.

Anonymous said...

Awesoe blankie fabric! I need to get out my sewing machine and get creative. I've been in a knitting rut lately so maybe it's time to swap talents.

April said...

Aww...that blanket is precious and just perfect for a little boy! I enjoyed your list, as always!

God, My Savior Forever! said...

Sounds like you have alot fo fun sewing:D I was at the fabric store yesterday and there were many happy ladies buying material. Alot of grandmas buying cute fabrics to make their new grandbabies blankets:D

Kelly said...

Tanielle-
Would you be interested in doing a baby blog swap? Let me know and e-mail me at Koxborough@yahoo.com

Mama-Face said...

#4 yes yes.

You always brighten my day! Love the blankets; you are so crazy talented.

:)

Nat said...

I'm right there with you with the early morning grocery shopping. It's the only way to do it for me without the kids.

Hope Ashie's arm is healing nicely. What a traumatic experience for you guys!

Angie said...

I LOVE the cute blanket! Grocery shopping with no kids...my dream :)

Angie said...

I LOVE the cute blanket! Grocery shopping with no kids...my dream :)

Lyryn said...

Grocery shopping without kids! LOVE IT! No stops, not wines… just get it done and get home!

shortmama said...

Love the blanket! Shopping at 6am? You are supposed to be sleeping at 6am!

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Cute fabric! Hunter Dan should like it a lot! Yes, I knew that grocery shopping without kids is relaxing.

How sad is it that our relaxation consists of working under less pressure? :)

The Booth Family said...

Cute blanket! We are doing a hunting/camo theme for our December baby also! Love it! Do you have a name for the baby yet?

Missy said...

Very cute blanket and burp rags. Screams boy!

Macey said...

Love that material!
You have a great list, I would put probably all of those things too, except I have boys running around... :)
Hope you're feeling better!
I can't wait to see the pics!
Macey

shortmama said...

Ive got an award for ya!

Jessica said...

The fabric is great!!! I love your Totally Thankful Thursday post!

Unknown said...

I LOVE the blanket!!!!

~Becca