Monday, August 24, 2009

What's going on???

How was every one's weekend? It seems to have gone by really quickly for sure!!
*****************
My little Jibbity met her beautiful Kindergarten teacher Thursday afternoon, and had her assessment testing. She didn't stop talking...EVER. I hope Mrs. Knudsen knows what she is in for. The house will be soooo quiet in the afternoons with her gone....I am having such a hard time!!! Why am I such a baby????

*******************

Saturday we tortured the kids by FINALLY getting our windows washed(the upstairs ones at least). Our living room window is a beast, and it took a couple of hours.....but, you can see out of it again!!! The kids were great helps actually, they did a fantastic job of scrubbing the blinds, and screens. Did I mention we woke them at 7:00 a.m....cruel huh?(we let them eat first, pretty generous huh?) By afternoon the temp outside was 101 degrees, and we wanted to get them done before the heat came. They look great!!! I love having clean windows, blinds, and curtains!!! It's the little things in life!!:-)
******************

So here it is almost midnight, and I was having such a hard time falling asleep(a mixture of reading Twilight again, having a pounding headache, and worrying about the First day of Kindergarten), I finally decided to get up, and hang out on the computer. I haven't been on since Thursday. I'm just curious....does anyone ever feel like there isn't enough time for everything in their day...HAHAHA!!! I LOVE reading every ones blogs, and getting caught up, it is an absolute joy to me, my "me" time, but by the time I put the little munchkins first, and get everyday things done, and it's night, my brain shuts down, and I don't get very far on my blog catching up. Remind me why we need sleep again!?!

*******************
Now...I am going to complain...just for a minute. I AM TIRED OF THROWING UP!!!!! While I feel somewhat better for the most part, I can't seem to shake the "barfs". I am at 299 on the count...yes I said two hundred ninety-nine!!!! Anyone for another "barf" giveaway? I'm done now...because, well what good is complaining really, and the end result is sooo worth it!!! SORRY, needed to scream that for a minute!
*****************
Just to end on a cheerful note on this very random post...isn't she just a little cute monkey?
She keeps me laughing, and busy...to say the least! She says "mommeeee" all day long and I love hearing it every time. She is my only brown-eyed child...(like me). I never really liked my eyes growing up, but I sure do love hers. Funny how that is huh? I am sooo blessed!!!
Hope everyone has a fantastic Monday...and maybe just maybe, I will get the "me" time to visit you all...:-) Thanks for letting me ramble....

23 comments:

Stacey said...

Her kindergarten teacher looks like she's 12!

Kelly said...

I love reading blogs as well!!! You have such a gorgeous family...the pic of your youngest is just yummy!!! Thanks for sharing! Hope kindergarten goes well!!!

Anonymous said...

I was the queen of barf with all three kids. If I was awake I had my head in the bowl. With my son I was at -8 lbs when I hit 5 months. Hope you feel better soon.

Unknown said...

So great to read your post! I am your baby blog swap budy!

I too only have "me" blog time either in the early am or late pm. It's has now become harder with managing three under three.

Yes, why must we require sleep? And for me...so much?

I can't even imagine my kids going to school! I'll be a wreak! My hats off to you!

Is this you in the picture with your daughter at what appears to be school?

I hope your pregnancy "barfing" subsides soon!

You'll have e-mail me your address for your "package"!

Looking forward to reading more of your blog!

Tina

Small House said...

I'm stuck on the fact that you are still barfing!! OH MY WORD!!! Makes me sad for you.

Back to school is always hard for me. Regardless how old they get. Maybe that's why it's so hard, because each year it means they are getting older.
Okay...go take a nap.
Have a good day.
Sandra

kimert said...

I am SOOOOOO sorry you are still barfing! (((hugs)))
Your kids are adorable! :)

Sheila said...

LOVE the kindergarten pic! ADORABLE! You know she is going to love it! And it's ok, you can cry mommy! I'm RIGHT there with you!!
Have you tried those suckers for barfing mommies? I forget what they are called, but I know they had them at Motherhood clothing store. Just a thought!!! I bet you are willing to try anything!
And love the pic of Ashie! ADORABLE!!!

Kelli said...

I love Ashie's outfit and the bows...she is so sweet. I am so sorry that you are still throwing up. Make it stop!!! I want you to feel better soon. And no, there are not enough hours in the day.

April said...

Aww...I remember when my girls started kindergarten and my heart broken into a million and one pieces. Trust me...it doesn't get any easier from year to year. Brittany is a SENIOR...and it's been the biggest heartbrearker yet! Sure hope your morning sickness ends SOON! Hang in there!

Macey said...

My blog time is "me" time too. I feel like I'm chatting with my girlfriends!
Where do you guys get your Kindergarten teachers?? Models R Us? She's gorgeous!
Are your stomach muscles sore from barfing yet? Mine would be!
I woke up yesterday morning thinking, "I wonder if Tanielle ever got her windows cleaned?" And then it was in my head and I had to do it. So yesterday that's one of the million things we got done. Blech. But I feel good that they are done! :)

KiraAJ said...

Oh i know how u feel about the whole kindergarten thing Loche is about to start this friday i am so nervous i havent gotten much sleep! He ofcourse is excited and like ur lil one Loche can not stop talking once in awhile i ask for just 5 mins and he makes it 3mins at max! lol i stay up wayyyy to late reading everyones blogs! I myself havent had the chance to blog tho!

I feel ur pain with the barfing sitch i barfed the whole way threw my pregnancy! right up to the day b4 goin into labor! not fun at all!

Emily said...

I had a hard time with kindergarten too! It was hard to let so. And she is a cute little monkey!!

Sarah Miller said...

We all need (and deserve) to vent!!! Especially throwing up like that! Good luck with Kindergarten!

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Sorry about the continued barfing. :(

Your kiddos are so cute. Love the little green pigtail bows. :)

I TOTALLY know what you mean about not having enough hours in your day!!

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

I'm so sorry you're having a rough time. Complain all you want. I think you're amazing. I would've been whining the first time I threw up!
Ashie is adorable, and I agree: Jibbity's teacher doesn't look old enough to be out of HS!

shortmama said...

Did the kindergarten teacher pass the assessment too? She looks so darn young! How cute is Ashie and her outfit with little matching bows!? Layla says Mommy all day long too...its so sweet and slightly annoying at the same time.

Angie said...

I love those green bows...she is a cutie patootie!

Lisa Anne said...

My son started 4th grade and I'm still upset he's gone. He started last week too. I had a crazy weekened. OMG my post today is so long because it was so crazy

Mama Nut said...

Ms. Knudsen is a doll and I bet she will be a super fun teacher! I totally get the not enough "me" time and my blogging has certainly suffered because of it. Here's to hoping the barfing ends soon...though I'd be all for another giveaway if the big 3-0-0 get hit...except maybe we should all send something to YOU! :)

kado! said...

WOW...her K-teacher is HOTT!!!

those green bows are TOO Cute!! Love them!

Connie said...

You're right. The end result is way worth it! Hang in there and enjoy the moments you're not sick! YUK!
Cute little dolly in that last picture!

Krissy said...

Loving the pictures of your two youngest gorgeous girls!!

Kindergarten- how exciting!!

Heidi Boos said...

Rambling is always a good thing!

And, I can't believe you have actually thrown up that many times!! My friend has had 3 kids and she's never thrown up in her life...never. Not even with the flu. I give you permission to hate her. ;)