Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My Life According To...BON JOVI

Xazmin did this fun little whatever it is on her blog, so I thought I'd give it a try. I LOVE Bon Jovi...yes I do!!!

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions . Pass it on to 15 people you like and include me. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "my life according to (band name)".

Pick your Artist: BON JOVI

Are you a man or a woman: Woman in Love

Describe yourself: Bad Medicine(just kiddin', I just wanted to use this song.) Diamond Ring...oh wait I just like those.

How do you feel: I'll Be There For You

Describe where you currently live: Welcome to Wherever You Are

If you could go anywhere, where would you go? Homebound Train

Your favorite form of transportation: Bounce(well my boobs do anyway)

Your best friend? She's A Mystery

You and your best friends are: Captain Crash and the Beauty Queen From Mars

What's the weather like: Summertime

Favorite time of day: Silent Night

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: Wanted Dead or Alive(catchy don't ya think?)

What is life to you? It's My Life

Your fear: Shot Through the Heart...well doesn't that sound scary?!

What is the best advice you have to give: Keep the Faith

Thought for the Day: Thank you For Loving Me(I plan on visiting you all today!! Thanks for always stopping by!)

How I would like to die: Bed of Roses

My soul's present condition: Livin' On A Prayer

My motto: Never Say Goodbye


This was actually pretty hard, but fun! I won't pass it on, but give it a try if you want, and let me know if ya do so I can come check it out!!

Have a wonderful Tuesday!

18 comments:

Macey said...

Oh my gosh, now I have Wanted Dead or Alive stuck in my head! I love that video by the way. I'm a huge HAIR BAND fanatic. Dork, I know!
You did great! I'm gonna do it one of these days... :)

April said...

How fun was that, Tanielle! Love all your answers...and I love me some Bon Jovi!!!

Emily said...

That was a lot of fun...what a cute idea! I'm a huge Bon Jovi fan too!

Cammie said...

I did this maybe a month ago with New Kids on the Block! It IS harder than it looks

The Royal Family said...

I lvoed loved loved BJ when I was younger, I dont have much time for music anymore sad I know.

Thanks that was fun to read.

sitting on the mood swing at the playground said...

This is fun! I just posted it on my blog, too, with Springsteen.

Angie said...

How fun is that! Neat~O

Amy said...

This is fun. I should do this also.

shortmama said...

This was so fun...I loved doing it even if it was a little hard to be clever hehe

Small House said...

I LOVE BONJOVI!!!! And...I think that would be hard.
Sandra

Connie said...

Well done! I think it would be hard. You'd have to have a singer that had produced lots of songs.

Missy said...

Oh that's funny! Good work with all those songs. I'm definitely a Bon Jovi fan.

JennyMac said...

Very funny! And we saw Bon Jovi in concert last year..I admit I wasnt that enthused before we went but it was INCREDIBLE!

Unknown said...

I love Bon Jovi too! I can't wait til they come back in concert. I went to their Have a Nice Day Tour and had such a good time, the performance rocked plus they had this cool LED video wall that was awesome!

Xazmin said...

Oh, you know I love me some Jon Bon Jovi Baby!

Love your answers...I'm the beauty queen! J/K.

Let's go to a Jovi concert after that bebe boy is born, K?

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

I only recognized a couple of these songs (not a huge Bon Jovi fan) but I will have to give this a try soon. (I have a blog-jam)

Unknown said...

I love Bon Jovi. In fact, when I saw Xazmin do this on her blog, I thought immediately of Bon Jovi...so funny that you did too!!

~Becca

Anonymous said...

Brim over I acquiesce in but I contemplate the collection should acquire more info then it has.