How Bad did YOU mess up?
This is MY FAVORITE!!!!!! I love these little eggs of YUMMY goodness!!!! I eat them very carefully, I gently bite off the chocolatey outside, then slowly eat the "oh so Heavenly" peanut buttery center! That is why the Easter Bunny knows better than to bring very many of these to our home!!!! I confess though...I did endulge, and I enjoyed them. GUILTY!!!!
O.K. so my hubby nor I have family around us, so no yummy dinners to go to. Infact for our delicious Easter feast we had.... enchiladas, which I could live without so whatever. BUT...I also made my oh so hot and wonderful salsa....which I devour...the salsa itself is healthy...the chips however are not!! Luckily this stuff goes through me quickly so it was like a body cleanse(too much info? sorry!) Anyway, Hunter Dan took the last of it to work to share with the guys there, and I am starting fresh! My salsa, and reese's eggs binge is over! IT WAS REALLY GOOD!!!!:-)
So here's this weeks question....
What are you going to do this week to get yourself back on track??
1. Eat less!!! Back on the calorie counting!
2. drink a TON of water
4. Healthy snacking...fruits, veggies, pretzels...ya know the drill!
5. Be happy...I'm gettin' healthy..how awesome is that!?!
Next week I will come back with a better report! Holidays can be hard, especially Easter with all that pretty pastel candy...seriously, I love the aisles in the store, decorated for this spring holiday! Back to gettin' fit! YAY!!!! Go link up with Amber and get some awesome support from the ladies that have joined Extreme Makeover-Me Edition!!
I WON, I WON!!!!
I actually won a giveaway! I am soooo excited! Mama-king over at 4 Crazy Kings will be sending me a package of cards that she designed! She is amazing and sooo talented! She comes up with some really great kids projects! Go check her out! How cool is that!? I NEVER win anything!!!! I'll post them when I receive them!
The adorable Mom...That Girl over at Sunshine and Rainbows gave me the Mom of the Year award. She is so cute and I love her blog! Why she gave me this...I am not sure..I don't
feel like the Mom of the Year, but I do LOVE being a Mom!
The rules of this award are....
Admit one thing you feel awful about involving being a mom.Get it off your shoulders. Once you've written it down, you are No Longer allowed to feel bad. It's over with, it's in the past. Remember, you're a good mom! I feel like I don't have enough time... I always feel at the end of the day that I didn't teach my kiddos enough, or wasn't patient enough, or worried more about how clean the house was, instead of if my kids were happy! I am vowing to be better!
Remind yourself you are a good mom, list seven things you love about your kids, you love doing with your kids, or that your kids love about you.These are the things to remind yourself everyday that you Rock!
1. I love to hear the sound of my kids voices saying, Mom, momma, mommy, and know they are talking to me! How awesome is that!?
2. I love when my son tells me I'm a geek...means the world to me, he's always smilin' when he says that, and I know he likes when I make up weird songs, or do goofy things!
3. I love playing school with Jibbity...she's the teacher, and she's very strict....so funny!
4. I love the sweetness of Lexlee, she is so caring and thoughtful. I look to her as an example!
5. Love, love, love snuggling with my little Ashie...she is dependant on me, I love that feeling!
6. I love when we all do things together... simple things, like running around the living room, and having beanbag fights(thanks again Michelle).
7. I am sooo grateful that I have been blessed with them, they are my world!
Send this to five other Mom's of the year that deserve credit for being great moms and remind them that they are the best moms they can be!! Remember to send them a note to let them know you've selected them, and add a link to the person who nominated you.
There are so many of you out there that deserve this award....here is who I chose!
Vivienne at The V Spot
Mama-face at Blog-Ignoramus
Jenny at Jenny- Jenny who can I turn to?
Kelly at Two kids a minivan and a lot of love
JennyKate at JennyKate's Spot
Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday! Mine is super Rainy out, but it's gorgeous!!!