Here it is once again, my favorite...Friend Makin' Monday! If you want to join in, go visit Kasey at All That is Good to learn the rules and link up!
Today's task: 5 things that just really get you fuzzed up (that means makes you mad)
Here are my 5...
1. Parents who don't buckle their babies/kids up in car seats and in seatbelts! Follow the laws people....my kids are sooo precious, I can't risk anything happening to them. I don't think it's because these parents don't love their kids, I am not sure why and I just don't understand!
2. When my house is messy! I like Kasey can't stand my dishes being left in the sink. I can't stand when my bathroom has anything out on the counter. It drives me crazy when the kids eat cookies, and get crumbs all over my kitchen floor or on the counters or through-out the house( when they aren't suppose to eat out of the kitchen)and don't clean it up. I could go on and on, that's where my OCD comes in.
3. When my kiddos or hubby leave dirty clothes around instead of just putting them in the laundry basket.
4. When my hubby leaves the toilet seat up, when I have asked him sooo politely to put it down. EVERYDAY!!!
5. When people think they are too good for others. Women are pretty bad at being petty, and snotty, I just wish we would seriously use the golden rule and wouldn't hurt anyones feelings! I am sensitive...what can I say?!?! I also need to be more careful...I truly hate the thought of someone being mad at me, or thinking that I might have offended someone.
6. Parents who hurt their children...mentally, physically, emotionally. Breaks my heart, and makes me furious! My kids are my world!!!
7. When drivers are rude and don't obey the laws!!! I HATE when people don't pull over for emergency vehicles.
8. It drives me crazy when I don't get everything accomplished that I wanted to on my list! Or when someone else writes on my list!!(obsessive list maker):-)
9. When my wonderful neighbors wake me up in the middle of the night with their partying, and loud music. I would really like to live in the middle of nowhere sometimes. At least I have the dispatch number memorized!
10. When I hear kids(or anyone) swearing and saying inappropriate things around my children. Watch it people, what might be o.k. at your house might not be o.k. at everyone elses!!!!
OOPS, I think I went over my list of 5. Sorry all...Kasey did it so I guess it's o.k. I feel better getting this off my chest!:-) It's great to find out what makes our friends happy, but this is fun to find out what gets our friends "fuzzed up!"
Have a wonderful Monday!
The Girl With The Headache - update
4 months ago