Monday, September 14, 2009

Where have I been?!?!?

It's been a while!!! Ashie is still sick with some nasty cold, it has passed on to me and a little to Jibbity(she's a little stuffily...her word) Ashie's poor little nose is raw from being wiped so much, she's acting better, but her nose is GROSS!!!
********************
Here's a little recap(in photos) from the trip to Idaho, and a "life changing" event.haha
*******************
First of all
Bug's first ever football game...he is Number 16.
They played a super tough team, they didn't win but they had fun and got some good experience. Bug looked quite tough out there!!(and cute)

My guy with the ball...oh and that morning we ran out and bought him a rib protector...was I nervous??? Yep..sure was!! He was fine, but his best friend who plays on a different team broke his thumb in two places..ouch!!

**********************

After the game we got the car loaded and headed for Idaho. We had a ton of fun...it was so wonderful to see family, and the kids were in heaven with their favorite cousins!!!This is what you see out my parents back door...oh how I miss the country!!!
Uncle Kurt, helping Ashie with some yogurt...she helped herself to the fridge.Yummy corn from Grandpa's garden!
My niece Alicia...

Nephew Cody...

Lexlee and cousin Jenny...

AshieNiece Amy...
My brothers Randy and Kurt... My Mom, SIL's Shannon and 'Lis...

My brother Darrin...

My niece Ally...My newest niece Lily...
********************

Last week I just pretty much spent the entire time taking care of Ashie, poor girl.(the reason I haven't been around to visit!!) On Saturday, we did head to Bug's second game. I decided to make some hair bows for the girls to show support to their favorite big brother, and we painted their faces a little.....


But I forgot the camera in the car for the game!!!OOPS!! They played well, our defense was awesome, Bug unfortunately threw an interception, and they ran it for a touchdown...major bummer!!! Tougher team though, but we played better...we will win...next time for sure!!!!

Battle bruises from Saturday!

After words we bought some Carl's Jr for linner(what my kids call the meal when you are too late for lunch, but won't have dinner because it is soo late in the afternoon) Ashie LOVES fry sauce!!!! Can ya tell? Her nose is really gross, don't look too closely!

******************

Well, here it is the "life changing" event...for Jibbity anyway!!!

SHE

LOST

HER

FIRST

TOOTH!!!!


We had corn on the cob with our dinner last night, she took one bite and said, "OWWW", I asked her if she had a loose tooth, she said no. Then I looked and she had a little blood on her lip, her little tooth only took a couple of wiggles and it was out!!! She was soooo excited, she couldn't wait to get to bed and see if the tooth fairy would come! Did the tooth fairy come?????

Yep sure did!!!

******************

Sorry for the long post!! I am hoping to finish up my fall and Halloween decorating in the next couple of days, and I will post some pics...things are starting to get spooky around here!!!

Have a wonderful Monday everyone!! Mmmmm...smells like fall in the air this morning!! I love it!

21 comments:

MiChElLe said...

Tell Jibbity that is sooo cool! I bet that she was sooo excited! Oh, and Lily looks like a wierdo in her picture! Hope you get feelin better! Give me a call one of these nights. Bob's your uncle!

Sheila said...

Wow! You have been a little busy! Bug looks so handsome in his football gear!
Poor Ashie - I hate it when the little one's get colds like that!
And LOVE your family pics!
$5 whole for a tooth now days! HOLY COW! LOL!

April said...

Hey Tanielle!
Your pictures always make me smile! Your kids are adorable and you have such an amazing family! Love is definitely not in short supply around your house! Sure hope your little one gets all better real soon...those colds can be NASTY!

Jenny-Jenny said...

Oh so much fun. I love little faces with tooth holes in them! Congratulations!

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Congrats to Bug & Jibbity!
Uh... either you are a mean photographer, catching people with food in their mouths, or your family does what they can to NOT pose nicely for pix. :) Nice shot of Cody. ew.
:)

Jaci said...

Tanielle, so fun to read your blog..I love it and somehow I feel right at home. :) Thanks for visiting on mine and leaving a comment. So fun! I smile when I saw football pictures and the names Bugs, that's what we call our 12 year old football player. Have a wonderful week!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Hi Tanielle!

It looks like you had a great trip! Good idea to get the rib protector. My daughter plays lacrosse too - she is the goalie and really gets beat up!

I hope things are going well for you guys and you are feeling good!

XOXO
Jen

Sarah Miller said...

The pics from your mom's house makes me miss my parents!! But if I start losing teeth can I come leave them at your house and get money too?? Does it work that way??? Anyways, you should post some pics of all of your Halloween decorations, hopefully you can give me some inspiration!

Macey said...

Aw...toothless babies!!! So cute, but I wish they would slow down on the growing up, ya know?
LOVE the hairbows and face paint. They look so cute, you look like you have a wonderful family!:)

Shawn said...

Boy, you have been busy!

Looks like a fun couple of days, minus the ick of course.

Welcome back!

~S

Heather said...

We have yet to have any loose teeth in our house. For some reason just talking about pulling wiggly teeth out makes up stomach flip flop! I'll have to get over it soon, since our oldest is almost 6 and cute gappy smiles are headed this way.

She's adorable!

Stacey said...

You have been a busy girl. Hope you guys get to feeling better.

kado! said...

looks like fun times!! Love the football pics! I love Fall & Football season!

The corn looks yummy!!

congrats on the 1st tooth to come out!

Amy said...

My little one has been sick also. The poor nose. I love all of your family pictures. They are great. I hope you are feeling fine. Have a great Monday.

Krissy said...

Congratulations Jibbity!! And wow, she's definitely on the good side with the Tooth Fairy!
Quite some battle scars Bug came away with! I love the bows and matching face paint in support of their big brother!!

Amy Jo said...

hahaha i just DIED of laughter at those pictures of our family. we're a classy bunch aren't we? and jibbity's hole in her mouth is too cute! i need to come see it! soon! i'm calling you right now!

shortmama said...

I wish my daughters would let me do their hair as cute as your girls hair is! Adorable!

Desert Rose said...

Makes me miss the family reunions I used to go to back east..where it was nice and lush green, instead of all of this dirt and cactus here in AZ.

Sare said...

5 bucks for losing a tooth?? Where are my pliers!!!

Glad to see you're back!! sorry the baby was sick!!! I love fry sauce too btw. they just don't get it down here!!

CB said...

You have been one super busy mama!
Your son looks great out there playing football - the injuries are always a little scary to think about (or think about the possibilities) but the boys love the game so much and it is fun to cheer! I totally love the bows you made the girls - They got Spirit!!!

lsnellings said...

Wow...the tooth fairy has gotten generous since I was a kid! I love the hairbows! How do you get your daughters to sit still enough to fix their hair like that? It is so cute, but my girls are way too wiggly to do something so precise!