Monday, April 4, 2011

How sad is it that I have this darling new blog design and have yet to even do a new post!!! Life is tricky and complicated and full of ups and downs...right now I am struggling to stay somewhat sane, and not lose it completely!!! :) Just watched my dear Xazmin's vlog(her first ever and she was darling) thought to myself, "how fun I want to participate"...but then realized my eyes are swollen from crying so much, and I'm really not in the mood to try to be cheerful, how pathetic I know! I miss blogging!! Sometime I will share what has got me so down, beyond down really...especially since this is my journal and I need to record good and bad...not yet though.


We got tons of snow yesterday....so crazy, went from being in the sixties on Saturday to 8 inches of white stuff by Sunday morning!!! I am needing some Spring!!! :)

10 comments:

Xazmin said...

I love you so much! Also...I posted the vlog a day to early! So you have until tomorrow...you should do it!

I'm so sorry for what you're dealing with right now...I wish so much I could make it better.

Xazmin said...

I meant "too" not "to". Love you.

Kelly said...

I sure hope you feel better! I've missed you! :)

Sheila said...

Aww, miss you girlie!! Hugs coming your way from Oklahoma!
And LOVE your new blog design - it's beautiful!!!

Sarahie said...

I'm so sorry you are dealing with sadness. I hope you feel loved and supported. I agree with Xazmin, it'd be great to see a Vlog! I'm going to try to make one tonight to link up. Feel better!

Mamarazzi said...

your new design is darling.

you have a whole week to do your VLOG the linky isn't up until next week.

shortmama said...

Love the new design! Hope things get better for you soon!

Myya said...

Love the new design.
I've missed you & once in a while I'll click on your blog just to make sure I didn't miss a reminder that something was posted. I hope that things get better for you, sending hugs your way.

Shawn said...

I have missed you!

I am sorry something has you so sad. It will pass you know, it may suck while you're in it but you'll make it through whatever this is!

Love the new look and I agree with X and Mama, you can VLOG. Thanks to my Internet being down you have until next Tuesday to get it done. See you then.

Amy Martin said...

Hi! Welcome back! :) I really do love reading your blog and would appreciate some pictures of your darling children. I love you soooo much, feel better and remember that you can ALWAYS text me.