Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I am soooo lucky!!!

I recently participated in a "favorite things" swap. I was super lucky and was partnered up with the adorable Kelly from Two kids a minivan and a lot of love. She is soooo super cute, with a beautiful family, and a new baby on the way! So exciting! I received my awesome package in the mail yesterday, and it was like Christmas waiting to rip it open!!! She has excellent taste, and everything in there were things I love too! How lucky am I?
Kelly is very talented, and made these adorable cards. Sooo cute.
I love this lotion, and this candle smells so good, and summery.
Check out this cutest EVER pencil holder!!! Notice the daisies, I have actually looked at this many times!
What an amazing swap!!! So many great things! I can't wait to get out and plant the seeds!!!! I love it Kelly, thanks soo much! Now off to hide the remainder of my sour patch kids, since everyone else seems to think they are theirs!
Look at all my goodies!!!
Have a FABULOUS Tuesday!!!

21 comments:

Midlife, menopause, mistakes and random stuff... said...

I LOVE those cards Tanielle!!! Those are amazing. So pretty and cheery.....
Your pics of the kiddos are beautful and that Ashie just makes me smile looking at her sweet lil face :)

Steady On
Reggie Girl

Jen said...

What a great package! Looks like it was a fun thing to open :-)

Heather S-G said...

How fun! Love those notecards and the pencil holder :)

Kelli said...

Those swaps are so much fun. You got some really cool stuff.

kimert said...

What awesome stuff!!! Those notecards are adorable. :)

Rhonda said...

How fun for you!! Looks like you had a fab swap partner! Ooooh and she sent you scrabble tiles so you can modge podge some of those necklaces I've seen!!! How cool!

April said...

Wow...you sure racked in the goodies! I'm SO jealous! :)

Small House said...

"My Favorite Things Swap" is such a good idea. You'll get something you would have never purchased for yourself, and LOVE IT! How fun is that.

Have a good day.
Sandra

Amy said...

That is so much fun. I am in a swap coming up this month. I hope you had a wonderful weekend.

Just Jules said...

ohhhhh fun stuff!

also - come over to my humble little place and answer the question "I am..." today - or go one step further and enter the contest (see the details at the post) bring your friends with you ;)

Jenny-Jenny said...

You ARE so lucky! Fun Fun stuff!

Unknown said...

How Sweet!

Great stuff -- I love the smell of that lotion.

shortmama said...

oooohhhh looks like a great box o' goodies! More stuff is on its way to ya, a purse o' goodies!

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Christmas in May. Those are wonderful items! The notecards are darling, and all girls love lotions and potions for the bath.
:)

CB said...

How fun! Swaps are great and you cleaned up!! Love the cards and the pencil holder - so cute!

jennykate77 said...

You are a SUPER lucky girl!! I love you box of goodies! I can't wait for Mamarazzi's Favorite Things Swap! I'm uber excited!!!

Have a terrific Tuesday!

Always a Southern Girl said...

What a great bunch of goodies!! I hopped over from SITS! Have a great day.

Unknown said...

Great swap! Thanks for the award!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Hi from SITS! Those cards are too adorable!

Molly Anne said...

How fun! Those cards are so cheery. And my brother and I were just talking about how much we liked sour patch kids so it's a good thing you're not around here either...or they might disappear. ;)

kado! said...

Super Cute Stuff! I ♥ real mail!!!!!...or any mail for that matter=)