Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I'm Back!!!, but where are my pictures?!!

I'm back, we are home, the unpacking is done, and the laundry is started but will probably never end!!!! We had a wonderful time, with lots of mosquitoes,(we're not big fans of the little pests(but who is?) We almost lost my Dad to West Nile Virus three years ago, I'll have to tell more about that one later!) I can't wait to share all the pictures, but for some reason I can't seem to get them all on my computer. DANG!!! Here's just a couple of the beautiful wilderness we were in, and one that has an interesting story to go with it!:-)
I can't wait to catch up with everyone...lots to do today!!! I've already been to the Dermatologist with Jibbity this morning, and we have orthodontist appointments this afternoon. Bug and Lexlee are heading to their Dad's after their appointments for another reunion. So the laundry is top priority!! I'm hoping that after the little girls are in bed I can spend some time visiting!!
I have missed everyone out in bloggy land!! But oh how great it was to spend time with my family! (I LOVE you all, and already miss you!)
It's awesome to be back home!!!
(with a real bathroom, and shower)

13 comments:

shortmama said...

So glad you made it back safe and sound and no bigfoot encounters!

Rhonda said...

Welcome back! Looking forward to seeing more pics! Missed you!

Xazmin said...

Tee Hee! Now we can party! Can't wait 'til tomorrow night!

sitting on the mood swing at the playground said...

Welcome back!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

So glad you are back! Beautiful pictures!

XOXO
Jen

Unknown said...

It is great to have you back too!! It was very quiet in bloggy land without you or Xazmin around last week!!

Hope you are feeling better!!

~Becca

Krissy said...

Glad you had fun! Welcome back to bloggy-land!

Shawn said...

I a so glad my friend is back safe and sound!

How are you feeling?

Christie in Dallas, TX said...

Welcome Back! The pics are beautiful, but judging by that last picture, you have stories to tell... Hurry, get done with that laundry and give us the scoop! :-)

Macey said...

Hurry and get all your stuff done so you can come visit and tell us all about it!
I'm still on vacation, but I have a window of time to visit, and nothing else to do, so here I am!
Macey

Kelli said...

Nice to have you back. I hope you get the pictures fixed soon. Good luck with the laundry.

Heather said...

Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures! Good luck on conquering the laundry mountatin!!

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Can't wait to hear all about it!