Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Summertime Anyone?

Is anyone else kind of tired of the snow, cold, and lack of sunshine? I really love the snow until it's the night of December 25th, and then I am ready for some warmth. Don't get me wrong I actually love the snow and know we need the moisture, and I really am grateful for it, I'm just needing some warm sunshine on my face.
I couldn't resist...it's a favorite of mine and reminds me of fun summer afternoons in the backyard!!
I'm at least ready to think spring!!! :-)




11 comments:

Xazmin said...

Too funny! I'm sure Jibbity really appreciates it! I'm SOOO with ya on the sun thing - go away snow!

Unknown said...

thanks for visiting my blog..you have an adorable family!
i love your blog.

Girly Stuff said...

It was 81 here today...and sunny. Just down right hot!

It's coming!

Gammie said...

You have to make your "joy" where you can, eh?
Cute kids!
D

Xazmin said...

I've given you an award you Crazy Daisy!!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

I feel EXACTLY the same way! Bring on the sun! Love the bottom picture - so funny

Jen

Amy Jo said...

jibby's butt is pretty adorable i must say.

Ms Cupcake said...

Adorable photos!

Good morning sistas! It's one day until Friday!

I'm sponsoring a Mardi Gras contest on my blog. Lots of fun cupcake prizes.
Grand Prize: Juicy Couture Pink Cupcake necklace.

Zen Cupcake February 17, 2009: Mardi Gras Giveaway!

Make it a great day!

Green said...

visiting from SITS!
I miss the warm sun and colors of spring and summer too!

Margaret said...

I am ready for spring too. My kids have been asking to buy a new slip n slide everytime we go to the store.

Eve said...

Oh - you know you're gonna be in troubl eone day for that cute little butt shot! ;)
Heehee...

Aahhh... summer.