Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Easter... Bunny Shirts!!

I was visiting Kari at U create and came across the adorable idea of a darling bunny on a onesie. You can check out the instructions here for the one that is featured. So adorable!! I decided to make some for my little girlies for the Easter egg hunt they are going on tomorrow at Xazmin's parents house. They are VERY excited! I changed the bunny a bit and added a little more detail. The girls had so much fun helping Grandma and me create these.
Lexlee's shirt.(I didn't think she would want one...she is still alittle girl..yay)
Jibbity's shirt.
Ashie's shirt.
I asked Bug if he wanted me to make one for him, but for some reason he said no. Kinda weird don't ya think?!
Too fun!! I'm off to get ready for my niece's wedding, but wanted to share these, and link up to Amy's round robin. Go check it out, Amy is adorable, and this is her first time having the event! I can't wait to head on over! Have a great day!

23 comments:

Just Jules said...

Come visit my blog before the end of the weekend so I can throw an extra chance in the drawing for you.

Leslie said...

Those turned out very cute, so girly!

Stopping by from the "Round Robin" party to say hi!

Have a great Easter!

Amy said...

I love these shirts. Did you get a pattern. I did not check out your link you had. I want to do this next year. I think it is great. Thanks for taking the time to head on over to my Round Robin.

Krissy said...

I love how these turned out! So cute!

shortmama said...

So hoppin' cute!

Jenny-Jenny said...

very cute!

Xazmin said...

I love, love, LOVE them! You made some for my girls right? And matching ones for you and I?

Xazmin

Sassytimes said...

Those are so cute!!!

Ann On and On... said...

(Jumped over from SITS) Those are super cute...I would wear that. Why should the little kids have all the fun? Hee Hee

Come on over to my blog, I have a super cute Monogram Bag giveaway going on!

Mama-Face said...

How do you do all this? Do you ever sleep?

You are always making me want another little girl...I need some grandbabies!

Happy Easter!

Midlife, menopause, mistakes and random stuff... said...

Love, love, love the t-shirts!! How cute are those?
Hope you and your family have a blessed Easter and Peter Cottontail drops plenty of eggs at your house.....the chocolate kind that is (not the other....ewwww):)

Steady On
Reggie Girl

Heather said...

What's Bug's problem? Doesn't he know how cute he'd look with a pink bunny plastered to his chest? ;)

The girls are going to be adorable! Have a great Easter weekend!!

kimert said...

Super cute!!!! Happy Easter.

Unknown said...

Girl those are too cute! I will have to show Ariel (my little girl) that! Thanks for sharing!

Sara said...

Those are so cute, the girls are going to love to wear them!
Hope you and your family have a Wonderful Easter
Sara

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Those shirts are adorable! So cute!!!

XOXO
Jen

Bonnie said...

Tanielle, thanks for stopping by! Have a very Happy Easter!

April said...

Those are the cutest shirts! Love
'em! Hope you have a Happy Easter!

Shawn said...

How did I ever have the time to do this when I had little ones? My girls are older now and for some reason I have less time!

I'm not worthy!

Heidi Boos said...

Oh, Tanielle! These are adorable! What a great job you did and I'm sure the girls love them.

Happy Easter!!

Shey said...

You're really talented Tanielle, these are super-adorable! What a superb idea, I know the girls would love. Kudos!

Sare said...

Okay...I want one!!! SO ADORABLE!!!! you are the best mommy!!!

SweetTorts said...

Wow, these bunny shirts is insanely cute!